Send Us Your Setup!18 July 2018 (17:31) by Gamemaster Knighter
With 2 days left until the launch of War of Gods, we will be giving away a $50 coin package to the best pre-launch setup! Show us those energy drinks / food prep for War of Gods power gaming, have the Archlight Client in the background, and Send your picture in to our facebook @
https://www.facebook.com/ArchlightOTs/ for a chance to win!
Class Balance Notes17 July 2018 (20:43) by Gamemaster Knighter
Balance Patch Notes
- Wand Basic Attacks damage lowered by 15%
Time to bring back to life some spells that have been overlooked. Also reviving the Longshot spec that has been long forgotten since many eras ago.
- Exori Gran Con damage increased by 30%
- Mega Exploding Spear damage increased by 25%
- Focused Shot damage increaed by 20%
- Skyfall damage increased by 15%
- High Velocity Shot damage increased by 15%
- Perfect Shot damage increased by 5%
- Pinpoint Shot damage increased by 25%
Bard is mainly a utility class, used to buff other party members with mild heals while still viable solo. After recent testing, bards have been far too strong for their role.
- Enchant Party 5 has been fixed to give the right amount of buff from awakening it.
- Soul Rune effect lowered by 10%
- Bard Wave damage lowered by 20%
- Music Strike damage lowered by 15%
- Sound Explosion damage increased by 70%
For Berserkers, while being an off-tank class, they still wield a heavy weapon and should deal out more damage than they have been so far.
- Basic Attacks damage increased by 45%
- Soul Rune damage increased by 15%
- Exori Gran damage increased by 35%
- Strong Spinning Blades initial hits damage increased by 25% (Bleed damage stays the same)
- Spinning Blades initial hits damage increased by 20%
- Relentless Rage damage lowered by 10%
- Precision Slice damage increased by 20%
- Precision Throw damage increased by 35%
Adding a some spice to the Gambler specialization and also making the filler attacks more noticed while still keeping their overall damage in a good place.
- Gauss Barrel damage increased by 35%
- Quick Draw damage increased by 10%
- Run The Barrel damage decreased by 5%
A utility class that should have a little less burst, but a little more solo play ability.
- Soul Rune damage decreased by 5%
- Exevo Gran Mas Frigo damage increased by 10%
- Exevo Gran Mas Tera damage increased by 10%
Some damage increases to allow Guardians to try out some enchantments other than Enflmaing to compensate for their missing damage.
- Sunfire damage increased by 10%
- Shield Slam damage increased by 35%
- Shield Bash damage increased by 80%
- Holy Retribution damage increased by 50%
Monk is a damage dealing class with two specializations, one more focused on PvE or AOE damage, and the other on single target damage. Monk has been weak long enough!
- Basic Attacks damage increased by 25%
- Death Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Electric Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Flaming Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Frozen Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Nature Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Strong Flurry Of Punches damage increased by 35%
- Knockout Punch damage increased by 55%
- 1000 Fists damage increased by 20%
- Kamakazin Punch damage increased by 15
Keeping the same damage overall around the necro, while increasing it's farming AOE abilities. Also making summons more of a core part of the Necromancer's gameplay.
- Necromancer will receive its long missing 5th awakening skill, that will increase the health and damage of all summons by 5% per point (Coming in the first patch of War of Gods)
- Gathering Fear Cooldown from 12s -> 8s
- Gathering Fear damage decreased by 5%
- Death Wave Cooldown from 8s -> 6s
- Death Wave damage decreased by 10%
- Witchs Cauldron damage increased by 20%
- Demonic Shadowfiend base damage increased by 165%
Not too much explaining needed. A little buff to an overlooked and underused spell, bringing down the Rogue's overwhelming damage a little bit.
- Base attack speed lowered by 10%
- Smoke Bomb damage increased by 35%
Making the Sorcerer a little less bursty, but have a little more area damage, keeping it around the same sweet spot it was on.
- Soul Rune damage increased by 5%
- Dragon Breath damage reduced by 10%
- Vortex Breath damage reduced by 10%
- Exevo Gran Mas Vis damage increased by 15%
- Exevo Gran Mas Flam damage increased by 15%
Livestream Q&A!16 July 2018 (19:41) by Gamemaster Knighter
Passive AT's Removed!15 July 2018 (03:37) by Gamemaster Knighter
After alot of careful planning and decision, we have decided to remove Passive Archlight Token gain from Archlight!
More details will come tomorrow :)
Apply to be a Tutor!14 July 2018 (02:55) by Gamemaster Knighter
You can now apply to become a tutor for Archlight War of Gods at ArchlightOnline.com. You can find the tutors application details by pressing the "Manage Account" after logging in. We are currently looking for 10 tutors (old ones can re-apply) to start the era with and possibly more to come later during the next 2 months.
Teaser13 July 2018 (18:15) by Gamemaster Knighter
New Challenges Await
8 Days Until War of Gods12 July 2018 (21:02) by Gamemaster Knighter
8 Days Until War of Gods Releases!